- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details
MIT Polytechnic, Pune is an ISO certified Engineering Diploma Institute located at Kothrud, Pune. Spread over five acres of land MIT Polytechnic is one of the Premier institutes of Pune known for its quality, result and performance maintained over the past 20 years of span.
MIT Polytechnic Pune was founded on 14 August 1995 as one of the first private polytechnic for women, in Pune region which became co-ed institute in 2003. It was Dr. Mangesh T.Karad sir who was keen to start the diploma education for the female students.
MIT Polytechnic [Formerly Sri Savitribai Phule Women’s Polytechnic, Pune] was established in the year 1995 in Pune. It created its own mark as an institute with highest passing percentage and students have topped the MSBTE Merit list as well. It is one of the first private Diploma institute to achieve the ISO certification. With the increasing demand by the male students, it duly became a co-ed institution in the year 2003.With the increasing demands, in 2008 it started working in two shifts.
The principle objective of the institute is to provide value based quality undergraduate education in the engineering streams like Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. All its courses are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education,[MSBTE] Mumbai and approved by the Government of Maharashtra.
What makes MIT Polytechnic Special?
- One of the first private Diploma Institutes under MSBTE to introduce Quality Management System in the field of Diploma Education and achieving an ISO Certification from American Quality Assessors.
- Modern and up-to-date Library and Laboratories with best of in-house facilities.
- Clean and serene environment yet centrally located campus with easy access to all public transport facilities.
- Dedicated, devoted and well experienced academic and administrative staff to impart value based quality Engineering Diploma Education.
- Best of infrastructural facilities like spacious class rooms and laboratories with up to date teaching aids like VLC Centre, LCD Projector and other audiovisual aids of learning.
- Best of facilities like Dynaneshwar Hall, Vivekananda Auditorium to showcase the talent.
- Best of Cocurricular facilities like Chandralok Garden Canteen, Sports and Gymnasium etc.
- A ready platform for budding talent in form of Art Centre ,Cultural Club, Sports Department and respective departmental clubs to facilitate opportunities of development.
- A mentor-mentee format of learning where faculty becomes parent of students and fosters collaborative learning atmosphere.
Prof. Sunita Karad - Director IT
- +91 20-30 27 3272
Prof. Mrs .R. S. Kale
- +91 20 30 27 3531
All the courses are affiliated to MSB of T.E. Mumbai. The courses were established in year 1996
|Course Name||Intake 1st +2nd Shift||Duration|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60+60||3 Years|
|Computer Engineering||90+60||3 Years|
|Information Technology||60+60||3 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||60+60||3 Years|
|Civil Engineering||40+40||3 Years|
Institute is not coming under CAP (Central Admission Procedure) rounds conducted by DTE, so an institute has its own procedure for admission. Due to this, reservation candidates also have to pay their fees.
For First Year
- After declaration of SSC results, advertisement about admission will be published in daily reputed news papers.
- Sell of admission forms starts from this day and remains open normally up to 15 days.
- With admission form Admission schedule is given. It gives details about fees, start of new academic year, last date of submission of admission forms etc.
- While submitting admission form some documents are needed.
- After last date of submission of forms, merit list gets displayed on notice board of institute.
- Admission procedure starts as per admission schedule and merit list.
For Second and Third Year:
- After declaration of 1st and 2nd year result of MSBTE(Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education,Mumbai), admission procedure is carried out for this section.
- Document needed is Xerox copy of last year/semester MSBTE result.
For Institute Transfer Admission to Second and Third Year:
- Institute transfer admission procedure is carried only if vacant seats are available.
- Document necessary are:
- No objection certificate from students pervious institute
- No objection certificate from DTE (Director of Technical Education)
For First Year:
Students who have passed SSC(10th std) are eligible for this admission
For Direct Second Year:
Students who have passed HSC (12th std) with science subjects are eligible for this admission. (DTE (Director of Technical Education) rules may change, please visit www.dte.org.in for updated information)
- MIT Polytechnic
S.No. 124, MIT College Campus,
Ex-Serviceman Colony, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune 411038 INDIA
- +91 20 30 27 3531 / +91 20 30 25 3600 / +91 20 65 22 3500 / +91 98 23 01 5289
- +91 20 25 44 2770