- Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details
MIT believes, "Healthcare services must begin where people are and where problems arise."
In a developing country like India, where proper medical services in rural areas are still a distant dream, creating committed and devoted doctors is what MIT strives for.
In India, Family Medicine & General Practice is one of the fastest developing specialties. And so there has been a desire to develop an internationally recognized postgraduate standard for general practice/family medicine. MRCGP examination is one such "Golden Standard" in family Medicine just like MRCP.
However, it was difficult for doctors from India to take MRCGP. But that is about to change now with the advent of MIT School of Health Sciences (MITshs). MITshs has started a 1-year non-residential course for general practitioners making them eligible towards MRCGP (INT) examination.
Dr. Vaishali Korde
- +91 20-30 27 34 48, +91 95 52 443 203
|PG Diploma MRCGP [INT] Membership of the Royal Collegeof General Practitioners – International||Restricted to 40||1 year|
MBBS with 5 years of general practice (GP) experience.
This course is particularly suitable for doctors who would like to get a prestigious International postgraduate qualification without leaving their current practice.
All candidates should have completed a year's internship and:
- 3 years training programme in Family Medicine i.e. DNB OR
- 4 years' experience post full registration, 1 year of which must have been in a structured & approved training programme in Family Medicine. OR
- 5 years' experience post full registration, of which at least 2 years must be in Family Medicine.
MIT School of Health Sciences
1st Floor, Saint Dnyaneshwar WPC Library building,
S. No. 124, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune- 411038, India.
- 020-30273400 / +91 20-30 273 448
- +91 20-25 442 770