- Admission Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details
This institution is established by Dr. V. D. Karad in 2008 for generating future generation teachers, on one of our most premium campus at kothrud ,pune. Both B.Ed. and M.Ed programs with intake capacity of 100 and 50 each eavery year will be admitted. All the programs are Savitribai Phule Pune University affiliated.
Teaching as a profession has undergone massive change in the last few Years. Adapting to these changes, especially the technology to engage children has been a key challenge for educators. Our programmers in Classroom Management, Pedagogy Training, Subject Training, and Life Skills enable teachers who have no, little or some teaching experience, with technology tools and effective pedagogy techniques to make the teaching-learning experience in the classroom effective and enjoyable. Our teacher training focus on improving classroom practice through the usage of technology, interactive teaching learning material, classroom organization skills, lesson planning, and appropriate teaching styles. Our customized teacher training programs focus on improving the quality of teaching and learning in schools, so that greater numbers of students achieve increasing levels of proficiency in the core academic subjects of English, Mathematics and Science, the objectives are:
- To create motivated teachers, capable of delivering the curriculum
- To improve teachers subject knowledge and understanding of difficult concepts of the curriculum, to enable effective transfer of knowledge.
- To expose teachers to innovative teaching methods, that are child centric and work towards bringing holistic development of the students
- To provide Soft skills training for improved classroom instruction, and personal development of teachers
- To provide training for providing Life skills to students
While effective student learning will always be the focus of successful teaching, the nature of what is to be learnt, the best ways of learning and the needs of students are continually evolving.
Thus likely areas for professional training will include:
- Use of Innovative Teaching Methodologies in Classrooms
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Features of an Effective Lesson Plan
- Motivation and attitudinal change
- Self-Development - Role Effectiveness
- English Language Skills
- ICT in Education - computer based learning
- Gender sensitivity and equity issues for social inclusion
More than 100 Pass out students from every year are placed in the various schools all over India and in our schools too.
Prof. Dr. Sulabha Deshpande
- +91 73 50 000 806
|Course Name||Intake||Duration||Affiliated to University|
|B. Ed.||100||2 Year||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|M. Ed.||50||2 Year||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|M.A.(Education)||25||2 Year||Yashvantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
Admission to the eligible candidates will be given as per the selection procedure laid down by the State Government of Maharashtra from time to time
Post Graduate courses
- Minimum 55% in B. Ed from University of Pune or any other recognized university.
- Relaxations and reservations as per Government Norms
M. A. (Education)
For details visit www.ycmou.com
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of Arts, Science Commerce and other faculties from University of Pune or any other recognized university.
- General category / OBC category – 50 %
- Relaxation of 5 % marks will be given to the candidates belonging to S.C. & S.T, and other notified categories as per Government Norms.
- MAEER's MIT B.Ed., M.Ed. College, Pune.
S.No.124, Ex-Servicemen Colony,
Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411 038.
- 020- 30273037 / 30273554