- Admission Process
- Salient features
- Education Beyond Books
- Contact Details
The beautifully landscaped more than 5 acres of campus , One of the top rated boarding school in Barshi and near by Area , Earlier it is named as Smt. Prayag Karad Vishwashanti English Medium Gurukul (CBSE) School from Nursery to 12th Std ; is established in the year 1999.
It is located on territory land of Barshi near Dudh Pandhari, Jamgaon Industrial Estate Area of Barshi in Solapur District , surrounded by vast open fields. This Residential Day school in Barshi is close to lush green pollution free environment and about 50 km away from Solapur City. In India there are very few schools available with residential facility in places like Barshi ,it is 3 hours’ drive from Pune.
We at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul Barshi always try to provide an affordable education yet expecting all widespread and global opportunities to the zealous student group of this area for their academic growth and development . Also ensure that all learners are provided with necessary life skills and competencies to function productively in an ever changing society while retaining Indian values culture and philosophy.
School have child-centered and activity based approach for pre-primary school children. To the kids more emphasis is given on reading and writing skills through wide range of activities. The primary school education in every individual's life is considered as the influential to build the character as well as self-reliance. The Secondary education is more towards academic foundation & for overall development of the child. School is looking forward to implement CBSE Curriculum and further to take it to CBSE-i (an International Curriculum evolve through Indian Education system).
Management of the school is always trying, to develop responsible global citizens by following a curriculum and teaching principles based on student-centered learning. We always try to impart world-class education to foster academic excellence, physical fitness, psychological and spiritual well-being, social consciousness and concern for our environment, in each student, through our own systems and practices.
Driven by a passion to excel and committed to excellence, this School offers children an exceptional life-enhancing experience, providing them with the skills and confidence they need to stand out from the crowd. Curriculum of the CBSE conforms to the National Curricular Framework 2005. School primarily rely on NCERT publications for our requirement of Textual materials. These are however supported with supplementary materials from independent authors on a case to case basis.
In terms of pedagogical strategies and methods, school is enthusiastically taking up all the innovative measures now being spelt out by the CBSE in terms of the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation. Major focus is on Life Skills Based Adolescent Education, Environmental Education, Disaster Management, and Project Based Learning, promotion of reading habits and cultivation of Higher Order Thinking Skills among others. School also have the CCE Formative and Summative Assessment and Evaluation system prescribed by CBSE. The tireless efforts of the students and teachers made the school proud by obtaining 100% results every year since 1999. CBSE Affiliation Number: 1130383 (Nursery to XII)
Mr. S. V. Murthy
- (Office ) +91 21 84 20 4050, +91 73 50 00 0805
- Day / Residential School: Day School
Eligibility of the student to take admission in particular standard- (Age criteria)
|Kinder Garten / KG||Age – 2 years and above|
|Junior KG||Age – 3 years and above|
|Senior KG||Age – 4 years and above|
|Primary Section Standard I - IV||Age – 5 - 11 years|
|Secondary Section Standard V - X||Age – 11 - 15 years|
|Higher Secondary Standard XI & XII (CBSE)||Age – 16 - 18 years|
- Kinder Garten - No test for KG, Junior KG, Senior KG and Std. I.
- Primary & Secondary Section - A written test would be conducted for all students
- Documents required – Original Birth Certificate in case of KG and Standard I admission. Leaving Certificate from the previous school is required in the case of students seeking admission from Standard II onwards.
- Spacious and sprawling Campus.
- Pollution free green environment.
- Aesthetically mesmerizing Campus.
- 100% result oriented.
- Well-equipped computer laboratory with broadband internet connection.
- Scientifically developed science Laboratory.
- Logically developed mathematical laboratory.
- Informative library provided with 2000 volumes of books.
- Qualified, Experienced and dedicated faculty and administrative Staff
- Balanced curricular and co-curricular activities for holistic development
- Spacious playground for football, Basketball, Cricket, Kho-kho, Volley Ball, etc. and Indoor games like Table tennis ,Badminton, Chess , Ludo ,Carrom etc.
- Properly equipped Art Craft and music room for aesthetic development of a child
- Well-equipped Audio Visual room.
- Boarding facility
- Safe and hygienic lodging and boarding for the students who are from faraway places, still intended to be nurtured in Gurukul Culture.
- SAFE SCHOOL BUS FACILITY AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE FEE from a range of 40 km peripheral of the School
Education Beyond Books
Physical education and sports too share the learning platform equally. This School is intended to provide vast range of Sports like Cricket, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Kho-Kho and many more Indoor games like Chess, Caroms, Table Tennis, Badminton, etc… Yoga is also incorporated part of this curriculum under the guidance of experts. A wide range of co-curricular activities across the year are also planned, Active participation in sports, cultural and intellectual activities help in building the personality, leadership qualities. As a part of their non-academic curriculum, school also emphasize on social conscience. Discipline and respect for elders go along with gender equality.
Vishwashanti Gurukul Higher Secondary School,
Smt. Prayag Karad Vishwashanti English Medium Gurukul,
Near Dudh Pandhari, Industrial Estate No. 3,
Jamgaon, Barshi, Dist. Solapur.