MIT Junior College is English medium Jr. College with science & commerce streams, established on 16th June, 1994 on our school campus in Kothrud area and is spread over more than 5 acres of Land in English & Marathi Medium School Premises. It is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board. Today its name known to all for the standard of teaching, pedagogical approach and the trust that has been built over the years with students & parents. We endeavour to achieve highest standards of quality in education using the most advanced ways of learning through our virtual class rooms, well established Labs, and well qualified permanent teaching Faculty. Every year more than 1200 students admitted which are pass out from our schools as well as from various other schools who wish to complete their Jr. College education. Since being centrally located students who are willing, can take advantage of this college to pursue their carrier in the engineering and Medical line after 12 th std.
Principle Mrs. Rohini V. Patwardhan has founded ‘Sun world center for active aging’ with the purpose of serving humanity in their golden period of life. She conducts workshop for seniors so that they can age gracefully. Undoubtedly she was crowned “JEWEL of MIT” by our founder president Dr. Vishwanath. D. Karad in the year 2012. She rightly deserve all the honors and accolades coming her way. Principle Mrs Rojini V. Patwardhan is proud to say that most of students fount this institute as a straight path those who are willing to peruse carrier in various streams like medical, Engineering, Management, pharmacy, Accountancy, Computer Application like areas. Students studying here get the advantage of parent institute for their admission.
Dr. Rohini V. Patwardhan
- 127/1-A, Mahaganesh Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-38
- +91 20 - 25 467 301
- Day / Residential School : Day School
Eligibility & Documents for the admission
- Documents required
- Leaving certificate
- Cast certificate
- Copy of mark list
- Online process or manual process- online process
- Annual fee structure and payment mode - As per the Decision of Deputy Directors office
- Refund of fees- as per the norms of Deputy Directors office
- In view of the fact that proficiency in English is of paramount importance in every field of higher education we have decided the Jr. College medium of instruction as well as curriculum English Medium
- The Syllabus is as per the Maharashtra State board Higher Secondary Examination
- Only qualified teachers with notable proficiency and with command over the subjects are appointed.
- Personality development programmers, leadership training camps, Study tours, special training for academic excellence and other student centered activaties will be conducted periodically.
- According to the innate talents and tastes the students join in any one of the various Clubs to nurture their talents. There are clubs of varied interests: Debate club, Music Club, Dance club, Oratory club Quiz club, Music club, Literary club, Math’s club, Nature club etc.
- Moral training is imparted to all the students irrespective of cast or creed. This will help to create a generation who love their country and fellow men.
- Teachers always try to imbibe good values to the students so that education for the hand and heart is put into practice by upholding the nobility of manual work along with that of moral rectitude and intellectual achievements.
- Students with personal problems are helped and cared by teachers skilled in counseling.
- Jr. College is turning point in every student’s life considering this fact Parents are kept informed timely of the performance of their children.
- Parent Skill Training Programmers are conducted occasionally.
- To be kept abreast of the time the students receive training in the use of Computer and other Audio- Visual devices.
- Where ever it is necessary, smart classrooms with Audio – visual aids and LCD projectors are provided.
- Well equipped computer Laboratory with internet access is provided to the students.
- Spacious Library with number of books ,Journals and collection of CD’s Is provided.
- Management of the institute is bind to overall development of the students hence emphasis on co- curricular activities is given.
- Special workshops and carrier guiding lectures are organized to the students so that students can choose their carrier path rightly.
- MIT Jr. College, Pune
S.No.127/1-A, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune - 38
- +91 020 - 25467301