The MIT Pre-Primary (English Medium) School is Maharashtra State Board affiliated co-educational school from Mini KG to Sr. KG, powered by the MIT Group of Institutions and established on 10th June in 1991.Students centric learning environment, along with play way methods are introduced. Teachers to students ratio is 1: 20.
This Primary school is spread over more than 5 acres of campus and is centrally located in kothrud . The School is known for best infrastructure, teachers who has completed Pre-Primary Nursery Program are assigned to this school. Because of discipline and cultural values imbibed on to the children this is the prominent place of learning in the City. Distinguished Play –way methods are introduced to the children so that they start understanding objects, meaning, and alphabets and grasp the things easily.
At this age, Children are enable to express themselves. We believe in creativity is in-born in every child and properly lead to imagination, children becomes enthusiastic. Such enthusiastic learning environment helps them to imbibe habit like reading, singing, drawing as well as mingling with other kids and interacting with others
- To enable children to identify, alpha bates, various shapes, colors, fruits, vegetables and various other modes of transportation.
- To enable children to use and understand language speak, read and write.
- To encourage children to be competent, confident and independent in the use of language.
- To provide the opportunity to monitor and assess the language development of each child.
- To develop children’s awareness of different audiences and purposes for speaking and writing.
- To enable children to use the English language in the form of small sentences to brief them small, small stories.
Mrs. Sangeeta Bakshi
- Sr. No. 127/ 1-A, Paud Road Kothrud, Pune-411038.
- (Office ) +91 20-2544 2166, +91 98 81 19 9382
- Day / Residential School: Day school
Eligibility of the student to take admission in particular standard (Age criteria)
- Mini K.G. 3 to 4 years.
- Jr. K.G. 4 to 5 years.
- Sr. K.G. 5 to 6 years.
- Documents required
Original Birth certificate & Xerox copy of caste certificate if applicable.
- Annual Fee Structure& Payment Mode.
Annual Fee Structure for the academic year 2017-2018 :-
- Mini K.G. – Rs. 28,750/-
- Jr & Sr. K.G. – Rs. 28,750/-
- Refund of Fees:
Refund of fees will be applicable up to 30 days only.
Salient Features of the School
- Excellent Building which provided Bright, well ventilated, large classrooms
- Excellent Library Facility is provided
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Math’s Room, Social Studies Room, Resources Library for reference work, Gymnasium, individual well equipped laboratories (for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Home Science)
- Outdoor game facilities for cricket, tennis, basketball and football, Kho-Kho, Volley ball, kabaddi is provided
- Gymnasium and Indoor games room
- Infirmary cum First Aid Room
- Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms
- Auditorium facility is provided
- Well qualified and trained teachers with sufficient exposure for providing an interactive and experiential teaching.
- Specialist teachers such as play and speech therapists, counselors (for child care unit for children with learning disabilities), Vocational Counselors and Career Masters, Computer Instructors, Theatre & Art Teachers, (coaches for indoor and outdoor games and martial arts training).
- Excellent remuneration package to attract the best teachers.
- Ample opportunities for teachers to grow with training programmers and workshops for improving subject content and skills, as also personal growth workshops.
- Opportunities for career growth and job enrichment.
- Participative management to develop self-pride and self-worth and assume institutional responsibility and ownership.
- Students from around the catchment (up to 5 km.) radius would be admitted.
- A maximum class size of 50 and student: teacher ratio 25:1 (max.) or less would be maintained.
- Students would have ample opportunities for self-study; parents would be expected to be co-operative and interactive partners in their children’s education. Parents would be expected to participate actively in committees, PTA and other.
- The school would prepare students for the Maharashtra School Secondary exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful pressure of daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. X as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing students native talent would be sought to be provided, Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- MIT Pre-Primary (English Medium) School, Kothrud, Pune
S. No.127/1-A, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune- 411 038.
- +91 020-25442166