New English School in Ambejogai is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board from Nursery to 10th std., established on 17th July, 1982. At New English School, we strongly believe that excellent teachers are the most important element of outstanding schools. Therefore, every aspect of our school is designed to support, develop, respect, and empower our teachers. In turn, this ensures an excellent education for our children.
Ambajogai is known as oxford of Marathwada , Most of our politicians like Gopinathji Mundhe, Pramod Mahajan Completed their school education from Ambajogai. This school is located in the center of Ambajogai city. Which is known for Jogeshwari Devi and Mukundraj swami. Students admitted here are from the city as well as from the nearby suburban area. This is the Firs School developed in the MIT Group of Institutions after Parent Institution MIT and that is in o the rural area to develop children and introduce value based education system to them. This is complete day borders school and we have one more residential school campus in Ambajogai i.e. at Shepwadi
Following the same tradition of MIT Group of Institutions we have Best infrastructure facility, excellent teachers and best learning environment. This campus is spread over two acres and is one of our oldest schools campus in the group.
Mrs. Vaishnav M.B.
- Guruwarpeth, Ambajogai – 431 517,Dist. Beed.
- +91 24 46 - 247 365, +91 97 30 03 58 92
- nesguruwarpeth @gmail.com
- Day / Residential School : Day School
Eligibility of the student to take admission in particular standard - (Age criteria)
- Documents required: Original Birth certificate, T.C. , Caste Certificate, Mark Memo
- Online Process or Manual Process: Manual Process.
Annual Fee Structure& Payment Mode.
|Fees Structure For the Year 2015-16|
|Std||Reg.& Adm. Fee||School Fees||Total Fee|
|Nursery to U.K.G.||2000||10,000||12000|
|III - IV||2000||13,000||15000|
- Payment Mode: Cash payment.
- Refund of Fees: As per policy
Salient Features of the School
- Excellent Building which provided Bright, well ventilated, large classrooms
- Excellent Library Facility is provided
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Math’s Room, Social Studies Room, Resources Library for reference work, Gymnasium, individual well equipped laboratories (for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Home Science)
- Outdoor game facilities for cricket, tennis, basketball and football, Kho-Kho, Volley ball, kabaddi is provided
- Gymnasium and Indoor games room
- Infirmary cum First Aid Room
- Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms
- Auditorium facility is provided
- Well qualified and trained teachers with sufficient exposure for providing an interactive and experiential teaching.
- Specialist teachers such as play and speech therapists, counselors (for child care unit for children with learning disabilities), Vocational Counselors and Career Masters, Computer Instructors, Theatre & Art Teachers, (coaches for indoor and outdoor games and martial arts training).
- Excellent remuneration package to attract the best teachers.
- Ample opportunities for teachers to grow with training programmers and workshops for improving subject content and skills, as also personal growth workshops.
- Opportunities for career growth and job enrichment.
- Participative management to develop self-pride and self-worth and assume institutional responsibility and ownership.
- Students from around the catchment (up to 5 km.) radius would be admitted.
- A maximum class size of 50 and student: teacher ratio 25:1 (max.) or less would be maintained.
- Students would have ample opportunities for self-study; parents would be expected to be co-operative and interactive partners in their children’s education. Parents would be expected to participate actively in committees, PTA and other.
- The school would prepare students for the Maharashtra School Secondary exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful pressure of daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. X as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing students native talent would be sought to be provided, Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- New English School , Guruwar Peth, Ambejogai
Guruwarpeth, Ambajogai – 431 517,
- 02446- 247365