Sri. Saraswati New English School is counted amongst the best English Medium Schools in Pune. It is a Co-Ed School which runs under the flagship of MIT Group of Institutions. The school was established on 13th June 1990 and affiliated to Maharashtra State Board from 5th to 10th Std. School is having affectionate, motivated and enthusiastic teachers who believe that each child has to be respected and treated with care keeping their individual traits in mind. Teachers are always willing to go beyond the text to make the learning process, for the students a joyful journey. It is an added bonus that they are also well qualified, well trained, matching steps with the changing scenario in the field of education and most of the time well experienced too!
More than 1025 students are admitted every year in this school.
By recognising values imbibed by teachers and value based education system of our MIT Group which follows the old tradition of Gurushishya parampara Govt. has granted the Grants and through minimum affordable fees students can take benefit of this school and learning environment here .
Since being the centrally located and have education in the same group from K.G. to P.G. on the same campus with in its reach, it is the most preferred destination by Kothrud citizens where they can really get world class education for their child from KG. to P.G. and can relax throughout their life for the development of their child once admitted.
Mrs. Manisha Naresh Sablok
- 127/1A, PAUD ROAD, KOTHRUD, PUNE – 411038
- 98 50 658 107 / +91(20) - 25442166 - 25448868
- Day / Residential School : Day Boarders
Eligibility Of The Student To Take Admission In Particular Standard- (Age Criteria)
|V||9½ To 10½|
|VI||10½ To 11½|
|VII||11½ To 12½|
|VII||12½ To 13½|
|IX||13½ To 14½|
|X||14½ To 15½|
- Parent's Application Along With Xerox Copy Of Report Card (Previous Std.)
- Original Report Card (for Verification)
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
Online Process Or Manual Process
- Manual Process
Annual Fee Structure & Payment Mode
Annual Fee Structure For The Academic Year 2014-15
|Particulars||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Student Education Quality Improvement Charges||4,500=00|
- In Cash
Refund Of Fees
Salient Features of the School
- Excellent Building which provided Bright, well ventilated, large classrooms
- Excellent Library Facility is provided
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Math’s Room, Social Studies Room, Resources Library for reference work, Gymnasium, individual well equipped laboratories (for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Home Science)
- Outdoor game facilities for cricket, tennis, basketball and football, Kho-Kho, Volley ball, kabaddi is provided
- Gymnasium and Indoor games room
- Infirmary cum First Aid Room
- Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms
- Auditorium facility is provided
- Well qualified and trained teachers with sufficient exposure for providing an interactive and experiential teaching.
- Specialist teachers such as play and speech therapists, counselors (for child care unit for children with learning disabilities), Vocational Counselors and Career Masters, Computer Instructors, Theatre & Art Teachers, (coaches for indoor and outdoor games and martial arts training).
- Excellent remuneration package to attract the best teachers.
- Ample opportunities for teachers to grow with training programmers and workshops for improving subject content and skills, as also personal growth workshops.
- Opportunities for career growth and job enrichment.
- Participative management to develop self-pride and self-worth and assume institutional responsibility and ownership.
- Students from around the catchment (up to 5 km.) radius would be admitted.
- A maximum class size of 50 and student: teacher ratio 25:1 (max.) or less would be maintained.
- Students would have ample opportunities for self-study; parents would be expected to be co-operative and interactive partners in their children’s education. Parents would be expected to participate actively in committees, PTA and other.
Play Ground, Rope Mallakhamb
Major events organized at School:
- Social Service Camp
- Say No to Junk Food
- Project Aarogya
- Project Kiran f.Robotics Mitra
- The school would prepare students for the Maharashtra School Secondary exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful pressure of daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. X as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing students native talent would be sought to be provided, Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- Sri. Saraswati New English School, Pune
S.No.127/1-A, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune - 38.
- 020 - 25442166, 25448868