Swami Vivekananda Academy, Aurangabad is English Medium School, up to 10th Std. Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board and established on 12th June 1993.The School is located in the Prominent MIDC , Chikalthana area on a spreading campus of 5 acres in a Isolated area. Students are from nearby places as well as staying in the industrial estate are taking big benefit of studying at Vivekananda Academy. Our Executive Director Smt. Vrinda Phatak is monitoring daily activity and has active participation in the development of the school. She firmly believes in, Our Mission is achieving academic excellence and an all-round personality development through holistic education, to make today’s children into future citizens of India, to create an intelligent, healthier, tolerant and happier society.
The guiding principles of school are embodied in the words Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds. The School has well educated and trained staff for all the classes Being Young dynamic and aggressive helps her name in one of the leading institutions in Aurangabad. More than 1000 students are admitted every year in to this school. Excellent teacher, to and fro facility, and one of premium location in Aurangabad i.e. premium Industrial estate is the major sailing point of this school.
Pravin P. Savargaonkar
- P-5, CHIKALTHANA MIDC AREA, CHIKALTHANA, AURANGABAD-431210 (M.S.) INDIA
- +91 240-24 84 215, +91 96 04 21 19 68
- Day / Residential School : Day school
- Eligibility of the student to take admission in particular standard- (Age criteria)- Nursery- Minmum 3.5 Years, 1st std. : 6 Years
- Documents required – birth certificate by concerned authorities
- Online Process or Manual Process – Manual Process
- Annual Fee Structure& Payment Mode- 11,200 & quarterly
- Refund of Fees- As per rules
Salient Features of the School
- Excellent Building which provided Bright, well ventilated, large classrooms
- Excellent Library Facility is provided
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Math’s Room, Social Studies Room, Resources Library for reference work, Gymnasium, individual well equipped laboratories (for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Home Science)
- Outdoor game facilities for cricket, tennis, basketball and football, Kho-Kho, Volley ball, kabaddi is provided
- Gymnasium and Indoor games room
- Infirmary cum First Aid Room
- Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms
- Auditorium facility is provided
- Well qualified and trained teachers with sufficient exposure for providing an interactive and experiential teaching.
- Specialist teachers such as play and speech therapists, counselors (for child care unit for children with learning disabilities), Vocational Counselors and Career Masters, Computer Instructors, Theatre & Art Teachers, (coaches for indoor and outdoor games and martial arts training).
- Excellent remuneration package to attract the best teachers.
- Ample opportunities for teachers to grow with training programmers and workshops for improving subject content and skills, as also personal growth workshops.
- Opportunities for career growth and job enrichment.
- Participative management to develop self-pride and self-worth and assume institutional responsibility and ownership.
- Students from around the catchment (up to 5 km.) radius would be admitted.
- A maximum class size of 50 and student: teacher ratio 25:1 (max.) or less would be maintained.
- Students would have ample opportunities for self-study; parents would be expected to be co-operative and interactive partners in their children’s education. Parents would be expected to participate actively in committees, PTA and other.
- The school would prepare students for the Maharashtra School Secondary exams.
- There would be a constant non-stressful pressure of daily work.
- The curriculum would be child initiated at pre-school, child centered at primary and interactive, project and research oriented in the secondary.
- The curriculum would move in a very natural, sequential manner from primary until Std. X as a sort of continuum.
- Every opportunity for developing students native talent would be sought to be provided, Children would be encouraged to explore and reason; child to child interaction opportunities, debates, dramatics, quizzes as also live experiences through visits, guest’s lectures and audio-visual media would be provided.
- Swami Vivekananda Academy, Aurangabad (English Medium)
P-5, M.I.D.C., Chikalthana,
- +91 0240-2484215